- Your Full name: Jeanne Bayak
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telephone: +62217452275
- Street: Bintaro Jaya
- City: Jakarta
- Country: Indonesia
- Pricing Mode: Daily Rate
- Listed: January 2, 2019 13:45
- Expires: 214 days, 7 hours
HE3000 Heavy Equipment Operator Training and Certification services are provided worldwide at clients’ location on all kinds of equipment with a focus on improved productivity, reduced maintenance costs, and increased safety.
The types of heavy equipment include but not limited to:
- Articulated Trucks
- Backhoe Loaders
- Coal Stockpile
- Electric Rope Shovels
- Forestry Wheel Loaders Millyard
- Hydraulic Mining Shovels
- Material Handlers
- Motor Graders
- Multi Terrain/Compact Track Loaders
- Off-Highway Trucks
- Skid Steer Loaders
- Underground Articulated Trucks
- Underground Loaders
- Waste Industry
- Wheel Dozers
- Wheel Excavators
- Wheel Loaders
- Wheel Tractor-Scraper
Business sectors served include: the Mining, Oil & Gas, Construction, Power Generation, Agriculture, Manufacturing, etc.
We can deliver this training at your site, anywhere in the world.
The training includes classroom and in-the-iron activities covering: Safety, walk-around inspections, operators compartment, start up/shut down procedures, operating procedures based on industry requirements and basic earthmoving fundamentals so an individual can develop skills to operate equipment safely and proficiently.
We offer 3 levels
- Level 1 : Standard Duration 3 days, including 1 day classroom and 2 days in-the-iron activities
- Level 2 : Standard Duration 2 days, including 1 day classroom and 1 days in-the-iron activities
- Level 3 : Standard Duration 2 days, including 1 day classroom and 1 days in-the-iron activities
Program Costs (at client’s location)
- Professional fee: US$ 1000.- per day
- Out of pocket expenses such as travel, hotel accommodation, local transport expenses and the likes will be charged at actual costs.
- Number of participants per batch : Maximum 6
All of our HE training instructors are highly professional with more than 10 years hands-on experience in the heavy equipment industry.
- Experience from the field as practitioners and supervisors
- Exceptional skills in facilitating learning
- Creativity, energy and enthusiasm – they are also passionate about their subjects
- An inclusive and participatory approach that makes the training personal and dynamic
336 total views, 1 today